Sunday 24 May 2009

Technology, argh!

I have just spent the majority of the evening (from Little Miss' bedtime at 7:15pm until now...10:45pm) trying to sort out the joy that is eBay. I'm flogging some of Little Miss' unused items in order to put more food in the pantry so I've gone through a site called Auctiva which is supposed to be easier, and cheaper than selling directly on eBay. Is it REALLY??? I have been texting back and forth with my good friend, the eBay Queen, who is trying to guide me through the process. Good Lord!!! I'm still not there and now have an email into customer support at eBay to try to get the answer to my question. I've struggled with my Facebook page and this blog as well...I get a racy heartbeat trying to see if all the things I'm doing are working. They seem to more often than not but that seems to be more luck than anything. So, if anyone has any advice out there about links, RSS (what is that anyway?), eBay, Auctiva or any other technology, please help a girl out!
Also...is there anyone out there reading this thing? I still can't figure out how to get my blog out there more? Considering that I'm running this site through blogger, it's obvious that I don't have money. Thanks for any feedback in advance...what do you think about my blog after all? Like to see anything in particular RELATING TO BABIES, PARENTING and SIMILAR TOPICS?? Do tell...I'll do my best to make it happen. If it doesn't require too much technology, that is! Cheers for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment